Monday, October 18, 2010

Power Play

There are a lot of times when you feel that you are not doing anything. Doing nothing as if everything just goes like you just wished it to go your way. But no, sometimes, you unconsciously pushed the button and entered the game of: "power play."

I just realized that I do some kind of power tripping/ playing in my life. I never thought that I actually do this. Things in life, as they come naturally, may be accounted for the fact that they just occur. Sometimes, we really just have the power to play the cards of life.

I haven't thought of stuff like getting someone into trouble and eventually, you would end up benefiting. Yes, I cannot vividly recall any of these things happening. Things just fall into pieces because of the "animal instincts" that we have. These are just... inevitable.

Power play is a skill, an art. It is something that everyone must have to learn in order to survive this weird world. I say, this game is purely exciting. It is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment