Monday, December 28, 2009

New Years Resolution (2010)

Well, I personally do not do this annually. The last time I made one (as far as I can remember) was... let me think, I guess, I was still in grade school. Maybe, I was pressured by my teachers back then to make one. Why? because I personally don't see the importance of this.

Now that I'm a lot more "mature", I guess, I have to give this a chance. In the first place, I won't lose anything.

Here's my new years resolution for 2010.

1. Focus more on my studies.
- as a side bar, i'd spend more time in the library :(
2. Continuously accept the fact that life is unfair.
3. Dwell more on the happy events in life than succumbing myself in misery.
4. Talk only to people who make sense.
5. Lower my personal criteria/standards of who I must/ should be.
6. When stressed/ angry, I must count one to ten before saying anything.
7. I have to be more patient.
8. Accept that my family would never be perfect/ ideal.
9. Appreciate the small things in life.
10. Decrease the number of cigarette sticks I consume per day.
11. I must learn the art of thinking that the world does not revolve around me.
12. Practice fidelity.
13. Continue to lie but lessen it's frequency.
14. must eat healthy foods.
15. Be more closer to God.
- well, this should be first but humans err, i honestly just thought of it. Well anyway, He knows my relationship with Him so, no problems here.

Maybe one day, I'd inevitably forget about what i just wrote. But again, just to make my life more "interesting" and "juicier" for now, I made this. Who knows, one day, i'd be the person i'd like myself to be.

Farewell 2009! Welcome 2010!




No comments:

Post a Comment