Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Message to a Friend


When you’re drunk, I feel useless. When you have problems, I feel like an ornament waiting to be broken. I feel unsure if I must bombard you with facts or I must stoop down and agree with what you say. You always say that things must go through a process. You say that things are just meant to be where they should be because of certain reasons. These things are rational and yes, applicable in life. But my question is: Why on earth can’t you apply these “principles” in your OWN life?

I’ve been exposed to life’s misery. And because of life’s lessons, I’ve been known to be the strong-frank person. What I mean is, being frank—I spoil your life and sadly, I expose the realities in between uncertainties.

I’ve never seen you so down. I’ve never seen you falter. Maybe now, I realize that even you can’t handle life’s vagueness.

I’m not angry at you. I’m just a little bit disappointed. Well yes, I’m being close minded (and I know that you know this that’s why you don’t open up stuff with me.) Maybe I just lack the ability to understand you or maybe, you just don’t want to be understood.

You are my friend. You are one of my closest. I hope one day, or better yet, after this, you may find true happiness. That’s my wish for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment