Friday, August 6, 2010

Material Wish List

I'm a person who isn't a great fan of wishing. I'm not the kind of guy who usually wishes for material things. Humans deviate from what is stated. I'm a human. Therefore, i wish for material things.

1. I wish to have a one room condo unit with a loft.
2. I wish to have my own car someday. I mean, someday=ASAP.
3. I wish that I complete my diagnostic sets soon.
4. I wish to have a better laptop; specs of a mac but not a mac. If it's a mac, then it's okay.
5. I wish to own a DSLR camera. Whatever the brand is, the specs, i dunno. I just want one.
6. I wish to buy a new motherboard for my PC.
7. I'd like to have a new monitor... again, for my PC.
8. I'd like to pay my med school tuition and affiliation fees in full (I mean, until I graduate) so that my mom won't pay anything anymore and would just enjoy her 60s.

Short as a worm. Here are my wishes encrypted in my "Material Wish List."

No comments:

Post a Comment