Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Time to Hibernate


I think I have to say goodbye to the world that I've trusted and had fun with (I'm not committing suicide.) I think i really need to be alone and do what I have to do... alone. I have to say goodbye (for a certain while) to the party nights, drinking sessions, and coffee "study-time" turned hangout times.

Maybe, this way, i can focus more. I can do more.

I have to exert extra efforts. I have to be more serious in my current endeavor. Lately, I always get satisfied with mediocre works. I assumed that everything will be fine so long as I'm not getting toxic. But things in this world apparently do not allow me to feel relaxed. I faltered so many times.

Tomorrow, I promise to be early at school. I promise to finish all my reading homeworks. I promise not to be the mediocre-me again.

Good night. Another fail day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment